Welcome to Klasskotemo (Klass Kote Missouri), your authorized dealer of premium Klass Kote paints for R/C models. Klasskotemo also distributes other products for R/C hobbyists.
Klass Kote Epoxy is a series of two-component epoxy coatings available in a variety of colors, primers and clear. Once the Klass Kote components are mixed and reduced, Klass Kote Epoxy applies and covers like most conventional finish coats. The Klass Kote has been extensively field tested for compatibility and performance in many industrial applications, including the demanding RC model crafting industry.
Klass Kote Products
- Klass Kote - Tough, durable and flexible coating
- Klass Kote - Excellent adhesion on all materials used in RC modeling
- Klass Kote - Resistant to all RC model fuels, including nitro-methane
- Klass Kote - Available in gloss and satin
- Klass Kote - Available in 1/2 Pint, Pint and Quart containers
- Klass Kote - Klass Kote has applications for those that build their own fishing rods and fishing lures. Klass Kote's bright epoxy colors will help draw the fish to your lures. Klass Kote epoxy is waterproof and salt water corrosion resistant. Klass Kote clear is a great way to protect those valuable handmade rods and lures.
Other Products From Klasskotemo
- The Flying Fork - Klasskotemo is now offering The Flying Fork, designed by Bob Violett. Click here
- B & D Retracts - Klasskotemo is the exclusive distributor of B & D Retracts. Click here
- Canopies - Canopies are currently out of production. We do intend to resume the manufacture of these items. Please watch for updates. The canopies are reproduced from originals using .030 clear PET-G plastic. We currently have the following available: Mach 1, Dirty Birdy 60, Cutlass Supreme MK II, Sweetater, Super Kaos 60, Banshee, Compensator and Curare. More on the way. Click here for a picture of a Mach 1 canopy. Please call or e-mail for additional information.
If you are located in Eastern Missouri, call for local pickup of your Klass Kote order.
© Klass Kote Missouri - All Rights Reserved
firstname.lastname@example.org - (636) 828-4343